Mission Statement: The purpose of Florida National University is to contribute to the education of a population of diverse, presently predominantly Hispanic, cultures. The University realizes this mission through the employment and development of a faculty of scholars who are proficient in the art of teaching. The University strives to prepare the students for employment in their chosen career or advanced studies through the acquisition of the required skills and knowledge needed for the successful completion of the program of studies.
Florida National University strives to provide the educational facilities and resources that support intensive sessions of study in small classes, in order to foster in the student the attainment of a quality university education according to the student’s personal goals, and the advancement of modern technology.
Furthermore, Florida National University provides educational and cultural programs intended to enrich the community it serves.
1. Florida National University (FNU) has been providing quality post-secondary education to the South Florida Community for more than 30 years.
2. FNU offers Masters, Bachelors, Associates, Diploma and Certificate programs
3. Programs offered: Business, Accounting, Criminal Justice and Legal Studies, Education, Nursing, Physical Therapist Assistant, Respiratory Therapy, Dental Lab Technician, and Natural Science. For additional programs, please visit Programs at FNU
4. Students receive hands-on training as well as classroom instructions from professors with experience in their respective fields.
5. FNU offers day or evening classes. Plus, courses are conducted in the classroom, online and hybrid.
6. FNU offers lifetime job placement services to all graduates/alumni
7. Florida National University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, and master degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Florida National University. http://www.sacscoc.org
8. Florida National University is approved for Veterans Training by the State of Florida, Department of Veterans Affairs, Tallahassee, Florida 32301, (904) 487-2836.
Florida National University, formerly Florida National College was established in 1982 and has been serving the South Florida community for more than 31 years. FNU currently graduates more than 1600 student per year and has more than 26,000 satisfied alumni that graduated or completed one or more of the many programs offered at FNU. Florida National University is a proprietary, urban commuter senior university offering the Masters in Business Administration; Bachelor Degrees in Accounting, Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Health Services Administration, Legal Studies, and Nursing; as well as associate degrees, diplomas, and certificate programs in the following fields: accounting, business, computer technology, criminal justice, dental technology, education, English as a Second Language, nursing, medical technology, paralegal, radiology, and ultrasound.